I started this blog to get my story out there. The main points are as follows:
- I carried a pregnancy to term with Lyme Disease!
- I gave birth to a beautiful daughter who is LYME FREE!!!!!
- I experienced a post-partum hemorrhage that led to 4 blood transfusions.
- Since having the blood transfusions, I have been symptom free and experiencing healing throughout my body!!!
On this page I will be archiving posts that relate to these topics. I will post the protocol I followed while pregnant, rationale for medical choices, my story, and most importantly, the healing and HOPE that is happening in my life!
* I am not a licensed physician. I have an amazing LLMD who crafted a plan that was specific to me. This is in no way a blog to tell you how to heal, simply to share my journey of hope and healing so that you don’t lose the hope.